Guests of Le Bonne Entente Hotel will have a wonderful stay, whether travelling for business or pleasure. Le Bonne Entente Hotel is quite simply the most well-appointed hotel in Québec City and benefits from the services of incredibly dedicated and experienced personnel.
Learn what makes our hotel the ultimate luxury destination in Quebec. Enjoy the BE experience.
Le Bonne Entente Hotel is synonymous with luxury and the hotel is committed to preserving the former château’s rich heritage and history. For 65 years, Le Bonne Entente Hotel has redefined the traditional luxury hotel market. The many awards and accolades obtained over the years reflect our impressive reputation:
- A Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award Winner, positioning Le Bonne Entente as one oh the most prestigious hotel in the world.
- A five-star rating awarded by the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec (CITQ).
- A CAA/AAA four-diamond rating for our accommodations.
- A CAA/AAA four-diamond rating for our restaurants.
- An Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine and the Carte Or awarded by the Collège des Ambassadeurs du Vin au Québec.
- The Best Luxury Romantic Hotel and Best Business Hotel in the Americas awards at the 2013 and 2014 World Luxury Awards.
Le Bonne Entente Hotel is a fully Quebec-owned hotel. Our managers have community development and well-being at heart. For decades, the hotel has been involved in the community and participated in local initiatives to make it a better place for citizens. Co-owner and General Manager Mr. Alain April devotes himself to sick children in his role as Chairman of the Board of Directors for Opération Enfant Soleil. Also, throughout the year, Le Bonne Entente Hotel welcomes charities and allows them to benefit from the hotel facilities at little cost to hold fundraising events. Our kitchen’s surplus in food is provided to homes assisting underprivileged people, such as La Maison de Lauberivière.